Monday, November 5, 2012

Feature Photography

What Is Feature Photography?

The definition of feature is that it can provide a visual effect and information for the average person. It provides the news to the reader with some sense of understanding the story. Feature can also introduce something very positive balance news that deals with the negative side of the news. Also, feature photography has been viewed all over the world.

I really enjoy doing this it was very interesting and shooting someone for my assignment I have to do a feature on art.  One thing I like about this assignment was taking someone picture, And the dislike was I had to step out of my comfort zone.

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much this helped me out a great deal on understanding feature photography

    ReplyDelete